Homhero uses a two-factor authentication to strengthen the security of your online account.
If you are are not being able to sign in to Homhero through a Two Factor Authentication (TFA) please follow the steps below.
Please make sure the Staff Member was set up correctly. Follow the instructions on the article New Staff Member. If you don't have access, please contact your manager.
After that please access the website https://app.homhero.com.au/#login
1. Enter please your Email or Username and Password you setup in Staff Access, then click in the button Login.
2. Please set up a new Two Factor Authenticator, click in the button "Setup Two Factor Authentication", see the image below.
3. In you mobile device, you will need to open your App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) and install one of the Authenticator in the list below:
- Authy for iOS, Android Chrome, OS X
- FreeOTP for iOS, Android and Peeble
- Google Authenticator for iOS
- Google Authenticator for Android
- Google Authenticator for Windows Phone
- 1Password for iOS, Android, OSX, Windows
4. Once you have it downloaded, in the Authenticator find the tool to Scan a QR Code. It will open your mobile's camera and all you need to do is direct your phone's camera to the QR code on your computer screen.
5. Click in the OK button.
6. Once it is scanned, the authenticator in your mobile will provide you a 6 digit code. Please enter the 6 Digit Code, as per image below, and submit. You now have access to Homhero.
Important: This QR Code will not be presented again after your first successful login.
If you had already a successful login and you are not getting the QR Code in the computer to scan it, you will need to ask your manager to Reset the TFA in your Staff Access, please see the image below:
Note: If you prefer to use your Office 365 account or Google account to login in Homhero you are welcome to do through it.
In this case select one or the other instead of using the Email or Username and Password.