This article covers how to add a new template from scratch and how to enter text to your email and SMS templates.
1. Click Correspondence and then click Templates from the Homhero sidebar
2. Click Add Template
3. Enter the Name for the new template
4. Enter the Subject, this description will appear in the recipient's subject header of their emails
5. In the white text box enter the text of the email
6. The Enable SMS toggle will default to off, turn this on if your template is to for an SMS
7. In the SMS Content text box, enter the text of the SMS.
8. Click Save