Before you can create a new property in RMS, you will need to create a GL Code first.
The GL Code is the reporting side of the property.
- Select Setup > Accounting > GL Acc Codes from the side menu
- Click the Add (+) button in the top right hand corner
- Enter the 'GL Acc Code' in the GL Acc Code section
- Enter the 'Property Name' in the Description section
- Ensure Include in Accommodation Revenue for Reporting is ticked
- Click Save/Exit
Once completed, go to Step 3. Create a new Room Type / Category in RMS