In this step, we will show you how to map your property in RMS to the corresponding property in Homhero. This step is important as it directs RMS on where to update pricing and availability.
- Select Setup > Online Bookings > Channel Management
- Double click on the HOMhero Channel option
- On the Connection Information Screen, click on your new property with "No Link" under the 'Room Type' and 'Tariff Type' columns and select the corresponding Property and Tariff Type you would like to map
- Untick the "No Update" tick box on the right
NOTE: If this is left ticked, it can cause availability issues between Homhero and RMS
- Click Save
- RMS may present a 'Stop Sell Modified Links' pop-up asking whether you'd like to stop sell the newly mapped property. Click Cancel on this prompt to prevent the availability being stop sold by default.
Once the above steps are completed, you can proceed to Step 9. Activate your new Property in Homhero