Select the Invoice Scanning option in your Homhero Menu.
Double click on an Invoice with the New Status (yellow listed) to Open and Process
Homhero does a scan and reads the invoice was uploaded, however this is not 100% accurate, so we suggest to double check the information was pre filled and set the others ones were not automatically.
See below the explanation of each section of the Invoice to Generate section:
- Change the name to something meaningful.
- In the Pay To please select the correct Sundry/Creditor to pay to. If you don't have it yet please follow the steps to create a Third Party Clients (Creditor).
- Attach the Area (Property) - the Owner Contact will autofill
- Ensure the Invoice Number is read correctly (If not select Suggestions from the right-hand side and match available fields).
- Select the Invoice Date
- Select the Due by Date (make sure if you want to pay an invoice in the current month you use a date in the current month for Invoice Due)
- Ensure the total is correct
- Ensure the GST Amount is correct (if a creditor does not charge GST - this needs to be set up in the Third party sundry)
- Type a note if you would like.
- At the end of this section please select the button on the bottom Send for Approval . It will bring this invoice back to the main list as In Review (blue colour).
- The Suggestions are optional, they are other information that Homhero reads in the invoice but didn't pick the correct section to fill it in.
Note: If you are not happy with the Invoice you received/uploaded, you are able to set it as Pending. Repair and Homhero will send it back to the Creditor. If you would like you can also leave a message, see the image below. It will change the status of this invoice to Pending Repair.