When an Invoice has been created on a Reservation via RMS, the Reservation can no longer be modified unless the Invoice is cancelled first.
Here is an example of a Reservation that is attached to an Invoice in RMS.
If you attempt to modify a Reservation with Invoiced Transactions, you will receive the below error.
To resolve this error, please login to RMS and cancel the Invoice as per the following steps:
NOTE: This must be completed via RMS.
- Enter the RMS ID in the global search field located in the top right hand corner
- Click Search
- On the Reservation screen, click the Accom Client Account
- Right click on one of the Invoice Transactions
- Hover over the Invoice field
- Click Cancel
- You will receive a Confirm cancellation of Invoice pop-up asking Are you sure?, click Yes
Once the above steps are complete, you can proceed with making any Reservation modifications as required.