1. Click Settings from your HomHero sidebar
2. Ensure you're on the General Settings tab
3. Click Checkin tab
4. Days Valid - enter in how many days prior to a guests arrival date you would like them to be able to complete the online registration process.
5. Click the toggle to allow a Visa card to be uploaded
6. Click the toggle to allow a Mastercard to be uploaded
7. Click the toggle to allow an Amex card to be uploaded
8. Click the toggle to Force Additional Guests details. It will only ask for name & phone number of any additional guest.
9. PDF/Zip Password - please reach out to HomHero support if you cannot recall what you password is. If you wish to change your password, simply type in your new password. Note: any current guests online registration documents that are in HomHero will use the password at time of submission.
10. Click to toggle to Disable Licence Upload for all guest online registrations.
11. Click to toggle to Disable Credit Card Upload for all guest online registrations.
12. If you wish to change the Email Notification message for a guest when their Online Registration has been completed.
13. Click Save