If the owner is not yet set up in RMS please ensure this is done first before continue the below steps.
See steps on how to create a new owner here.
Once your owner has been created please continue on to the following steps:
- Go to Setup + Room Type/Area or Category/Area in RMS
- Double click to open a Category (property)
- Navigate to the Area tab
- Double click to open the Area
- Navigate to Owner Accounting
- Select the Owners tab
- Select Add
- The following dialog box appears - click OK
- Enter the Owner Contract Dates
- Select the Primary Owner from the drop down box
- Select their Banking details from the drop down box
( If there is a Second Owner, proceed to the tab on the left hand side labelled " Owner". From here Select the "+" and complete the details required. )
Ensure the From Date of the contract is correct. Any bookings that depart before this date, will not be included in the owner's first disbursement
- The To Date is generally set for 100 years on
Select Save/Exit on the area box
Select Save/Exit on the room type box
Log out and log back into RMS
You must do this prior to the next step
- You have now added and attached an owner to the newly created property.
- Please ensure you remember to complete Step 5 - Create EOM Expenses to set your management fees and other contractual fees agreed upon with the owner that will be visible in the owner's statement.
Final Step - view this article to Sync the Owner of a Property in Homhero.